Order online now
A roll of Top Teak marine decking...Your synthetic teak decking options are endless!
Top Teak is offered as a roll with a width of 190mm. You will notice 40mm planks are embedded in the teak decking with a black caulking design. This enables a fast installation for your synthetic teak (fake teak), noting accuracy is easily attainable for a DIY teak decking installation. The 40mm Top Teak 'planks' are easily trimmed off with a sharp knife to form borders and custom shapes for your synthetic teak decking where necessary.
Why is TOP TEAK superior to REAL TEAK?
- Easily handle heavy traffic (suitable for marine commercial use)
- Extreme resistance to staining (fuel/grease/fish blood is easily washed out)
- Won't 'bruise or dent' from sharp or heavy objects
- Top Teak costs less and is faster to install
- Faux teak does not rot or splinter
- Very flexible over curved and uneven non-skid surfaces
Still not convinced? Order a Top Teak synthetic teak sample and see for yourself!