Teak with White Caulking Marine Decking
How to measure your Top Teak decking
- Decide which areas require decking
- Measure the length and the width (in meters) of each area and write these numbers down
- Multiply the length by the width of each area to give you the amount of square meters for that section.
- Add all the sections together to give your total deck area in square meters.
- Round the amount UP to the nearest meter for ordering. (you will always use a little extra decking that calculated)
Tip: Average decking area for a 20’ (6m) boat is 4 square meters.
Price is per meter (roll width = 190mm)
We have the best synthetic teak decking (Faux Teak) material in Australia!